The Autumn mozzarella “treccia”
Good morning everyone,
here is a recipe for your parties: the autumn mozzarella “treccia”!
- Perrella 1958 mozzarella “treccia”;
- pumpkin flowers;
- cream of chickpeas;
- anchovies in oil.
- Slice the vegetables and arrange them in a large pan, sprinkle with oil and seasonings to taste;
- while the vegetables are golden in the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes, prepare the cream of chickpeas, whisk the chickpeas and emulsify with oil, pepper and mint to taste.
- Once the vegetables are ready, fill the “treccia” in small slices and lay them on the vegetables,
- finally add the anchovies.
You will have a great finger food to eat in one bite!
Good video and enjoy your meal!