The italian green-white-red rolls
Today we present a super good and easy to prepare recipe: the green-white-red rolls!
- Mozzarella “Ciliegine” Perrella 1958;
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the courgettes into slices and spread them in a pan previously prepared with baking paper.
- Roll them out and sprinkle with oil, pepper and herbs to taste.
- Put them in the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes, until they become crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, cut the cherries and the tomatoes into two parts;
- once the courgettes are ready, add one half of mozzarella “ciliegina” and one of cherry tomatoes and roll them into the courgette;
- finally, with an appetizer toothpick, stop the composition;
- Serve at room temperature.
Good vision and Bon appetit!