The tropical pizza
Ciao a tutti,
With the latest aftermath of summer try an original pizza, all homemade, rich and exotic, suitable for an outdoor lunch with friends. Why even tradition must be revisited every now and then no? ENJOY !!
- Julienne Perrella cut mozzarella
- Pizza dough
- diced avocado
- smoked salmon
- truffle oil
- Cherry Tomato Confit
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place them in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees,
- sprinkling them with sugar;
- Roll out the dough for pizza in a large round baking pan and bake at 200 degrees for 15 min;
- Halfway through, sprinkle the pizza with the julienne mozzarella and bake again;
- When cooked add the smoked salmon into slices, avocado and truffle oil.
Enjoy the movie!